Western Gorilla - Baby Blue
$1 for One. 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, this luxuriously soft SpeeZees kids tee gives back $1 to the International Gorilla Conservation Programme working to preserve this critically endangered species.
This shirt is also available in Happy Sun.
classic fit for girls and boys
100% GOTS certified organic cotton
premium quality single jersey
fine rib neckline fairly traded through Flo-Cert
screenprinted in Vancouver, Canada
made with love in India
[SpeeZees sizes 2, 4 and 6 are intended to parallel the ages of the kids wearing our tees (that is, size 2 will fit a two year old, and so on). If in doubt, please visit our size chart. Thanks!]
Fabric & aftercare
100% GOTS certified organic cotton from India. This non GMO, organic cotton garment supports organic cotton farmers in India, farmers that will gain improved health, increased incomes and the freedom to reuse their own seeds by switching to organic cotton production.
This SpeeZees t-shirt is made to last and to be passed down to one little species lover after another.
Wash at cool or warm temperatures with similar colours | Do not use bleach | Please use Earth-friendly detergents | Tumble dry on low or hang to dry | Cool iron inside out only
Other great stuff about this t-shirt:
- $1 for One. $1 a tee goes directly to the dedicated organization working to restore and preserve each SpeeZees t-shirt's species.
- $1 a tee goes directly to the artist behind the SpeeZees designs (we love our artists!).
- our luxuriously soft, high quality tees are 100% GOTS certified organic cotton (GOTS is ranked at the top as far as organic textile certification on the planet today).
- all SpeeZees tees are locally printed with eco-friendly inks, up to 15 colours per print. These are some incredibly beautiful and green screens!
- each SpeeZees design features the Latin genus and species of the animal and
provides a reliable estimation (from the IUCN) of how many of these
animals remain in existence.
- our SpeeZees hang tags are plantable, made from wildflower seeded recycled paper. Yes, kids can grow a little wildflower garden with our hang tags
Thanks for helping SpeeZees bring awareness to species we love, one t-shirt at a time.