SPECIES WE LOVE
We want to bring awareness to species extinction and work together to make a difference. $1 for One.®
Through SpeeZees, we want to play a role in what has become an increasingly conscious global movement for positive change. Which is why we've created SpeeZees' $1 for One.® campaign. Through $1 for One.® $1 from every SpeeZees tee sold goes directly to the dedicated organization working to restore and preserve each SpeeZees t-shirt's species.
For our current collection of kids tees, this organization list is as follows:
- Northern Spotted Owl (The Wilderness Committee)
- Asian Elephant (Earth Day Action India)
- Polar Bear (Polar Bears International)
- Lehmann's Poison Frog (Amphibian Specialist Group)
- Cape Mountain Zebra (Equid Specialist Group)
- Western Bumble Bee (Xerces Society)
- Mountain Gorilla (International Gorilla Conservation Programme)
- Greater Bamboo Lemur (Association Mitsinjo)
- Indochinese Tiger (Panthera)
- Amsterdam Albatross (Birdlife International)
We invite you to learn more about SpeeZees, about the unique species behind each of our t-shirts, and about the courageous work by conservation organizations striving to preserve these beautiful animals.